<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3844178238413274236?origin\x3dhttp://black-white-hearted-angel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
broken like shattered glass,

@ black-white-hearted-angel.bs.com

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hiie all!!!Today de home ecnomics practical i sure get low marks de larhx...
Haizx....Soooo Sianzx n'thing to say de....Tmr mayb going Gi Ying's hse to do de props...Then can see Kimberly!Lol lame ritez??ZzZz....O ya todae bring so many things veli heavy leh...Adora sry ars...I same bloggskinn as u....But mayb changin blogskin(: tt is all for nw!!

♥


Mistress
Eugenia ♥ Gans,
♥Age: 13+
♥Bday: 28 March is my day!
♥Location: Singapore
♥吹不走我们的感动,
♥ 6B'08, Lollipop, Fahrenheit, BoysLikeGirls, Gans, Clique, Friends, Family.
♥Interest: Music, rock, books && lots more.
♥Lovees!!: Arisa♥Afiqah♥Rachel♥Therese♥Yu En♥Wan Ting ♥
♥I love my clique ♥ love my girlfriends♥heart the colour black. I heart the colour blood red.
I

Blogskins Msn
Invitation to private blog email @ eugenia2803@hotmail.com

Eugenia wants
to get Wishes next year. (2009)
to have a 6B'08 outing.♥
in CSS